SABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories3590EXP series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270x440mm, complete of housing for optional printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5 kg.25-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard.Highly efficient red led display with 6 digits 15mm high.Backlit LCD graphic 25x100mm display.Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LEDs showing the active functions.Permanent time/date and data storage.Fitted with alibi memory.
Functions available with the DINITOOLS utility:
- Configuration, calibration, data entry and print formatting.
- Recording and filing of all the information on PC, complete with the calibration data of each instrument.
- Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick substitution.
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
Selection of the programme language directly in the set-up
24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
Fitted with 4 connectors for connection up to 4 platforms with AF08 software (up to 2 with AF03, 1 with AF09).
Connectable with up to 16 analogue 350-Ohm (or 45 1000-Ohm) load cells.
Connectable with the main digital load cells available on the market.
Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
All versions are fitted with attached thermal printer.
SEC Type Approval (EN45501)
IML R51 - MIDOIML R134 (AF09)
AF01: Totalization and formula weighing
AF02: Pieces/quantity counting
AF03: Weighbridges - Input/Output vehicle
AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods
AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling
AF08: Wheel and axle static weighing with 2 or various platforms
AF09: Dynamic and static axle weighing with 2 platforms
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
wizards, operator messages
serial port management, protocols customization
digital I/O full management
sequential or simultaneous automations
data entry, custom archives
Available on panel:
- One RS232 serial ports, for connection to PC, on 9-pole connector.
Available on internal side:
- Two RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module, and optional interfaces.
- One RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard.
- 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
- 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).